Online Parent Support Chat

19.2.07

Another Day In Hell's Kitchen


We need help with my 15-year-old son. We have tried a lot of things with him. He has been in the courts and even in with social services. He is still with them. He has played the system and now he is living with my mom & dad. I love him but I cannot handle him anymore. I even have 4 other kids beside him. He has shoved me up against the wall and I filled charges against him. That is in the court.

My mom & dad cannot handle him. He has been in the Methodist Home for a little over a year. I have even gone through parenting classes with him. Nothing is working for him. The judge keeps giving him chances. I am not sure what to do at this point. My grandma lives with them and I am afraid that he is going to hurt her as well as my mom & dad. He has shoved my dad. He did that at Christmas Eve. We went there for dinner. He even says a lot of cuss words.

I stopped going to my moms because of him. I don't want him to hurt his siblings or even get the chance to hurt me again. What can I do???? Please, help us????

__________________


If you will read my eBook, listen to my talks, view my videos and power point presentations, and email me with specific questions as you go along – we WILL get the problems turned around. If you will take a step of faith here, you will experience the same success that hundreds of other parents are now enjoying.

After years of dealing with strong-willed, defiant children, many parents feel so defeated that they believe nothing or nobody will be able to help them – they think it’s simply “too late.” But I promise you – it is NOT too late!!

If you’re tired of the disrespect, dishonesty and arguments …if you’re tired of trying to deal with the problems “on your own,” then let’s get started with these parenting strategies.

I'm not a “miracle worker,” but you don't need a miracle to get your kid on a good track behaviorally and emotionally -- you just need the right combination of “unconventional” parenting strategies.

I’m here for you whenever you’re ready to Join Online Parent Support,

Mark

www.MyOutOfControlTeen.com


www.MyOutOfControlTeen.com

No comments: