Online Parent Support Chat

25.2.07

I am wondering if there is something going on in school...


Mark,

I appreciate you getting back to me so quickly. A friend of mine referred me to your page, and I am skeptical. My friend actually wanted me to call you but I didn't feel comfortable with that. I did however take your advice and purchase the e-book. I have spent the past 2 1/2 hours getting thru the first part up to session #1 assignments. I am going to give it a try this week (keeping in mind all that I have learned from your e-book).

My situation is this. My husband and I are raising three children. We have been married 13 years. Our son is the oldest 13. Then we have two daughters A____ 8, and K___ 6.

My husband recently started a new job and he isn't with the kids as much as he used to be so I'm wondering if that mixed with me being "overindulgent" has brought about my son's behavior. He has always been a good student, we have never had to "spank" him or really discipline him. He's respectful of adults. He is a very sensitive child, always has been -- very emotional ...cries very easily …gets his feelings hurt easily. I am wondering if there is something going on in school (like being bullied or something like that)? I have contacted the school counselor and I will meet with him this week.

I just want my lovable son back. Whatever I can do to fix this I will. Thank you for your support.

A.

LEARN MORE ABOUT BULLYING

No comments: