Online Parent Support Chat

19.3.07

Can I parent this "adult" living in my house...

Wow! I just finished the ebook and as I read and listened it was as though you were looking at my son as you described the various behaviors and my feelings and reactions. I have really bad parenting skills with my son and he shows all of the symptoms you describe. Now for the million-dollar question: my son just turned 18! He lives in my home and currently is in jeopardy of not graduating due to some poor choices mine and his). He has a very part time job and is completely dependent on us (he could not afford to move out and has never threatened to do so). I talk to my son and he confides in me daily. He says he cannot talk to his dad and they have decided to go to their corner's for now. Can I parent this "adult" living in my house making really poor choices at the moment? Help!

www.MyOutOfControlTeen.com

No comments: