Online Parent Support Chat

29.3.07

He will blackmail the sister...

I would like to order "My Out-of-Control Teen" eBook & join the Online Parent Support.

However, before I do that, would be great if you could answer my "RED HOT" issue currently I have with my 12 yr old son.

My son just wants his way, he will blackmail the sister who is 1 yr younger than him and even go to the extend of using violent of her if she don't give him. As such she has always give in to him.

I punished him by warning him & canning him but it doesn't seem to work as he become hysterical. I stop canning him and instead talk to reason out to him but yet he still thinks he is not wrong to hit his sister.

Pls advise how to stop him from hitting his sister. Thanks.

Regards,

Wei Lee

Here's The Program

No comments: