Online Parent Support Chat

23.3.07

I wish I knew where to turn for help...

I am a single mom with 5 kids. Among many other problems, my two oldest or maybe just one of the two, I am not sure, keep stealing from me. In the last 6 months alone there has been over $600 stolen from me. I can never prove it or catch them, but when ever it happens they’re always the ones around. They know I cant make ends meet, and up until recently I had worked two full time jobs. I even went so far as to buy a safe, which has helped, but there are times when I must keep some cash in my purse, to go to the store. I would really appreciate any advice I could get. These two are driving me out of my mind. I wish I knew where to turn for help with this and other problems.

www.MyOutOfControlTeen.com

No comments: