Online Parent Support Chat

12.3.07

She shows all signs of Conduct Disorder and depression ...

I am very interested in your program. I have a 16 yr. old daughter who is currently failing out of her sophomore year of high school. She is smoking, truant and hates school. Her probation officer encouraged her to get a job and now she says she wants to quit school, get her GED and work 2 jobs.

I am divorced and she is currently living with her father due to a temporary court arrangement because I was told I should file domestic violence charges against her after a fight we had. After many court delays, it's still in progress. She has recently seen a therapist who says she be Bipolar and ADHD, but I disagree. She shows all signs of Conduct Disorder and depression and she's acting out. She continues to act out with her father.

www.MyOutOfControlTeen.com

No comments: