Online Parent Support Chat

20.4.07

He showed his p@#$! in class...

I'm Florence from Malaysia. My soon-to-be 13 year old son is being more and more rebellious at home and at school. When he's caught doing something wrong, he denies and tries to lie his way out. He screams and challenges teachers to fight with him. I have always been encouraging him to be independent and has had given him much freedom in his childhood. Now, WHAT can I and the teachers do to help him submit to authorities without bruising his teenage ego?

He showed his p@#$! in class and when the teacher questioned him, he blamed that his friend told him to do thus. Teacher rebutted and he was infuriated and wanted to fight with the teacher. He's been lying very often recently. My darling has become a monster and it's "HEARTBREAKING".

Here's Help

No comments: