Online Parent Support Chat

11.4.07

Mum in need of desperate help...


Hi

I am a very frustrated mum in need of desperate help. I have a son who just won't attend school, do any work around the home, is rude and difficult when spoken to and someone I just cannot reason with. Do you think that this program will help me communicate with my son better by getting him to be and do more positive things rather than the poor choices he is currently making. This situation is affecting the whole family and I am currently off from work due to depression as I am unable to cope with this stress. I really love my son but he tells me that I am always negative and never understand or help him in a positive manner. Can you please help as I don't know how to deal with this issue any longer. My main worry is he has totally messed up schooling and is still continuing. I am very desperate!!

Thanks

P.

Here's Your Help

No comments: