Online Parent Support Chat

14.4.07

Online Parent Support = Tuff Luv, Baby

Dear Parents,

Some parents email me for help with a particular problem, but when I give my recommendation -- which often involves some hard work on their part AND puts the parent in the position of being the "bad guy" due to the implementation of some "tough love" -- they often email me again with the same question hoping for a different answer (LOL).

So if you email me with a question, but you don't like my answer -- know that you are not likely to get a watered-down revision of my first answer in a second email.

Just thought I'd warn you ahead of time.


P.S. I've been known to give members of Online Parent Support a dose of "tough love." But I hope you understand that, if I do, I have your best interest, as a parent, at heart.

No comments: