Online Parent Support Chat

20.4.07

There is an investigation going on behind our backs...

I am seeking help for a teen that has begun lying to get her way. I am this teen girls step mom …she has been with her father and myself since she was three years old …she did not see her mother for about six years …her mother has now started advising the child to claim child abuse and, although it would seem to a normal person that these allegations would be discounted from the mother and the child being that the mother wasn't even around to raise the child and, there is no history of abuse in the past.

It now seems there is an investigation going on behind our backs with the mother the child and an over zealous counselor from the school who I believe is over stepping her bounds.

My Out-of-Control Teen

No comments: