Online Parent Support Chat

4.4.07

We are going through a VERY rough patch yet again.

Mark how amazing!! We are going through a VERY rough patch yet again. A few weeks ago you sent a newsletter which was (as if written) JUST for me and yes, this newsletter is as if you are talking about me. I love you news and help.

I have not had the emotional energy to write to you. Today is not going to be much better, as I have to call the school, this morning as they no longer want Deanne at the school. We have had 2 meetings with the school and they have been fairly good but yesterday Deanne mucked up again and they no longer want her there. I need to understand the whole picture from the school. Not sure I'll be too strong.

I will sit down a speak to you next week as we are on school holidays then.

I thank you.

T.

www.MyOutOfControlTeen.com

No comments: