Online Parent Support Chat

1.5.07

I FEEL LIKE I HAVE FAILED HER...

I HAVE FOUR DAUGHTERS AND ONE SON. MY DAUGHTERS AGES ARE 20, 16, 15, & 14. MY SON IS 12.

ONE OF MY DAUGHTERS, THE ONE THAT IS 15 HAS ALWAYS BEEN A PROBLEM CHILD. THE TWO YOUNGER CHILDREN HAVE TAKEN PUNISHMENT FROM THEIR FATHER AND MYSELF FOR THE 15 YEAR OLD. THE CHILDREN SAID THEY WOULD RATHER FACE PUNISHMENT FROM US THAN FROM HER.

SHE HAS BULLIED THEM FOR YEARS. SHE MAKES UP "STORIES" TO GET THE OTHER CHILDREN IN TROUBLE. SHE TELLS PEOPLE THAT WE ABUSE HER, WHICH IS NOT TRUE. WHEN SHE LIES SHE BELIEVES WHAT SHE SAYS IS FACT. IF I SEE HER DO SOMETHING AND I GET ON TO HER ABOUT IT, SHE SAYS SHE DIDN'T AND WILL ARGUE WITH ME ABOUT IT UNTIL I LOOSE MY PATIENCE AND WALK OFF. I ALSO KNOW THAT IS WHY SHE ARGUES WITH ME, SHE FEELS LIKE SHE HAS WON.

AT THIS POINT IF SHE TELLS ME THE SKY IS BLUE I HAVE TO GO LOOK TO MAKE SURE IT IS.

I NO LONGER HAVE THE TRUST TO BELIEVE HER ABOUT ANYTHING SHE SAYS. EVEN THE OTHER CHILDREN DON'T WANT TO BE AROUND HER. I'VE TRIED TO TALK TO HER CALMLY ABOUT ALL THIS BUT SHE SAYS I'M MAKING THINGS UP.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! NO ONE ELSE IN THE FAMILY WILL TAKE HER BECAUSE THEY KNOW HOW SHE IS. I FEEL LIKE I HAVE FAILED HER. WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP MY CHILD?

````````````````````

What can you do? Download this eBook ==> CLICK HERE

No comments: