Online Parent Support Chat

26.5.07

Son is



Does your child often: lose his temper, argue with adults, refuse to comply with rules and requests, deliberately annoy people, blame others for his mistakes and misbehavior?

Is your child often touchy and easily annoyed by others, angry and resentful, spiteful and vindictive?

``````````````

My son is ALL THE ABOVE. But it starts in the home with both parents. I love my son dearly, but it's hard because i'm standing between the two that I love. I blame myself for what’s going on now and before. But i also blame my husband for spoiling our son in his younger days. I do think our son was more spoiled then our other children. This is very hard. I can't do this, I mean I can't write or type this all down, I would rather call you, or you can call me. PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP. My son's name is K___.

Get Help Here

No comments: