Online Parent Support Chat

12.6.07

He's back into nappies and baby clothes...


My son is basically a lovely kid, but he was so unruly.

I was at the end of my tether before my mother in law suggested something she found worked on my husband when he was J___'s age.

Instead of grounding him, or stopping him using his computer, which he seemed to accept as some sort of badge of honour, she suggested putting him back into nappies and baby clothes.

Of course, I was horrified by the thought. But after finding him once more on the wrong side of the law, I gave it a try.

Obviously he absolutely hated it, but being dressed that way meant he couldn't join up with his mates. And over time his behaviour improved no end.

I know this is a fairly extreme solution, but it certainly worked, and I would recommend it to any other mother worried about her son.

www.MyOutOfControlTeen.com

No comments: