Online Parent Support Chat

23.8.07

He has no respect...

I have a 14 year old son that smoke's he does not do well in school and stays out of school a lot. I try do discipline him but he get a big attitude problem when you speak to him, he thinks that he knows more than you do. He has no respect and speaks to me just like he wants. He has the way of irritating you so that you feel you can not take it anymore. He keeps on with things even if you ask him to stop he does not until you lost you temper. He like hitting and hurting his little brother of 9 years. Me and his father divorced when he was very young and his father was a big roll model in his life and now has made a mistake and is sitting in jail. He does see him often. I am married again and he does not have respect for the stepfather. I know what he is capable of in school.

Join Online Parent Support

No comments: