Online Parent Support Chat

4.9.07

Son is extremely challenging...

My son is 11 years old and is extremely challenging. I am treated like i have no right to question him about homework, or ask him to be responsible for his school work or even for his actions. Its everyones fault but his own. He becomes irrational and starts screaming and crying and ripping things out of my hands, slamming doors. I try to give him everything I can and try to teach him right from wrong and how to be a better person. However I find myself yelling to talk over him. I am stressed out and I have got to turn this around. He really is a bright child and funny he just has a poor attitude when asked to do chores, homework, etc... I need help. I want my good boy back. I am so upset that I cant figure it out on my own.

Join Online Parent Support

No comments: