Online Parent Support Chat

26.12.07

My daughter is 16 and is very difficult...

My daughter is 16 and is very difficult. She was getting good grades in school, did not cut class and was even on the honor roll. These pass two years have been very stressful. She is disrespectful towards me and her grandmother. She talks back, stays out late without calling home. She tried to fight me on several occasions. Today is Christmas, she came in from spending the day with my brother and his family and is upset that her Myspace was taken off by me. She yelled and told me I had no right to take it down (it had to many negative things on there along with pictures). I tried to give her her Christmas present and she snatched it, I took it back and she was ready to fight. She cursed at me for the first time, I just lost it when she did that and blew up at me. This is my child, a part of me that disrespected me far too long. I wanted to put her head through a wall, but I know if I would have done that I would have been in jail. I am at my wits end and don't know where to turn. I need help, some type of resource before one of us ends up hurting the other.

==> Join Online Parent Support

No comments: