Online Parent Support Chat

25.1.08

I cannot handle her anymore...

Dear Mark,

I just wanted to see if there was help out there for me & my granddaughter because last night I was ready to take her to CPS and tell them that I cannot handle her anymore, I've had it.

I am a 59 (Soon to be 60) year old single grandparent raising my five granddaughters that I adopted. (I've had them almost eight years).

Barbara is the oldest, she's 14, and she is the one that I have the most problems with.

Our house is nothing but chaos. She is taller than me & stronger than me. She has many issues because of domestic violence & drugs in the home she was taken away from.

There is no respect in our home. I am strict, but I am not consistent. I won't go into detail because it would end up a book, but it affects all of us. The girls are not bad, they behave very well at other people's homes & church, it's just at home that they are disrespectful to me and one another.

Their ages are 14, 13, 12, 11 & 7. There are times when they flat out disobey me. I have Fibromyalgia, I'm on a fixed income, and I am so overwhelmed that I don't know how much longer I can take it.

I love my granddaughters with all my heart & soul. I just can't understand why they are so disrespectful to me. Barbara is the worst and the others are all fearful of her. I cannot continue to let her actions disrupt the lives of the others.

I read your information and it seems like it might be what I need, because I think that I have tried everything and because I'm afraid that I will lose my temper to the point of where I will hurt her.

Of course, that is NOT what I want to do.

I get paid once a month, on the fifth. I'm afraid to use my bank card online because I was a victim of Identity Theft via my computer.

Just so you know, Barbara does not use drugs because ICE is what tore her family apart and she is vehemently against any form of drug or alcohol use. She's actually in a great school which is all advanced courses. She's smart, and she has a good heart, but her emotions & attitude are what get her in trouble.

Please help me. Tell me what I can do to get your program online. Is there another way to pay?

Thank you for your time and I pray that your program will help with my children.

In His Mercy,

B.

==> Help Is Here

No comments: