Online Parent Support Chat

30.1.08

I hate to send him away...

I came across your site today. I have tried several things with my child. He is 9 1/2. We just changed his counselor- 3rd one. He has all the traits described on the site. No sexual or running away though. He does know how to be kicked out of school, and programs though. We were thinking about Boys Town to help him. He has down a lot of stealing from the end of Nov to Dec 2007. Now he has to go to court Feb. 6th.

Would this program help someone that has already gotten himself into this much trouble? It sounds like it would be fine for his age. I am trying to straighten him out before he gets himself into anymore trouble. I hate to send him away, but I need to do something before the state takes over without my permission.

My Out-Of-Control Child

No comments: