Online Parent Support Chat

31.1.08

I work with leaders who are dealing with kids from the age of 10-15 in Pathfinders...

Hi Mr. Hutten,

I find your advert on My Out of Control Child very interesting. I would like to order your book shortly.

My name is Glyn Joshua and I come from Solomon Islands – if you can find these speck of Islands on your map.

We are located North East of Australia and East of Papua New Guinea. If you have heard of Guadalcanal during

The 2nd World War in the Pacific, this Island is part of the group..

I work with leaders who are dealing with kids from the age of 10-15 in Pathfinders (similar to Scouts) and this would greatly help us deal with situations that parents have problems with. I will get back to you soon.

Regards

Glyn

My Out-of-Control Child

No comments: