Online Parent Support Chat

17.2.08

Please help me help my kids...

hi my name is melssa and i have an 8 yr old boy 6 yr old girl 5 yr old girl and a 3 yr old girl the 3 elder ones are at school the youngest in half day for two days a week in daycare and with most of the problems you have laid out i have im at the point of pullin my hair out they just dont listen nor do they care i have them on fish oil tablets because that was meant to help well thats aload of poo my doc says he thinks they are adhd and i don’t really believe in that not really antway just need some ideas on what to do cause the time out dont work and the takin the toys dont work groundin them has no effect belting them isnt an answer although i have hit them its just not workin please help me help my kids.

My Out-of-Control Child

No comments: