Online Parent Support Chat

10.4.08

He tests my mother...

my mother... she is a single parent and my father has had drug problems in the past and is no where in the scene. my brother is currently 12 and has the worst attitude. he disrespects my mother and grandmother and constantly tells them to shut the hell up. he has a mouth on him like an adult. he tests my mother with different words. my mom yells at him and gets completely stressed every single night and ends up crying. she has tried absolutely everything. she has smacked him, taken away things, and even grounded him but he just laughs at her. i end up getting sad because i feel so badly for her. i do not want my mother to suffer anymore and i do not want my brother to disrespect his only parent.

My Out-of-Control Child

No comments: