Online Parent Support Chat

9.4.08

She has been spitting up her food...

I'm in desperate need of some advice or help. My husband and I are a blended family, he has 2 kids from a previous relationship, I have a son from a previous relationship and we just had a baby together, his youngest daughter has been diagnosed with autisum she is now 3 and his oldest daughter is having major learning problems. She is in grade one right now and refuses to care about school her teacher has sent numerous letters home about her disruptive behaviour. She has trouble eating her breakfast and we have just recently found out that she has been spitting up her food after she eats it, her weight has decreased quite a bit in the last 3 months and although i'm only her step parent i'm afraid for her future. Please give me some advice on how to help deal with a blended family and how to help my step-daughter focus on school and eating.

My Out-of-Control Child

No comments: