Online Parent Support Chat

6.5.08

Constant arguments battles shouting aggression and major amounts of disrespectfulness...

Its the classic tale of constant arguments battles shouting aggression and major amounts of disrespectfulness and that's just from him.. He is 14 this Aug and an incredibly intelligent young man Here in England he is classed as a Gifted child academically but the past 4 years he seems to have gone from a wonderful kind respectful child into this raging monster that I to be quite honest I really don't like anymore. I find it unbearable to be around him most times as the minute I wake up in the mornings his vile mouth and attitude kicks in for no reason he is aggressive with his 2yr old brother and shouts at him and is very ruff with him to the point of leaving bruises on his arm where he has gripped him. I really don't think I can cope with him any more and its tearing me apart. I work so hard to give him the great standard of living that we have but nothing is ever good enough because he always wants more and feels hard done by if im not constantly giving him what he wants.. I really need some help...

Online Parent Support

No comments: