Online Parent Support Chat

11.5.08

I am at my wits end...

I have just read the information on your website about out of control teens. It sounds like the answer to my prayer. I have sat for hours pouring over websites on the internet for any help, tips, support I can find. It's a terrible situation to find yourself in & one of complete failure.

I have a 15 year old daughter (turning 16 in June). When things are going her way etc., she is right as rain BUT this is quite rare. She is what I would call a complicated child always full of woes, falling out with friends, hating school & doing as she is told. I give her wide boundaries but she tramples all over them & continually defies me etc., She is never able to see my point of view! I am at my wits end.

My Out-of-Control Teen

No comments: