Online Parent Support Chat

13.5.08

I am at my wits end...

I am a very stressed out parent of a 17 year old daughter who is out of control, she doe not come home after school, usually she takes off on Friday and I can not find her for 2-3 days, she has received 2 charges in 2 months, (1) underage consumption and (1) theft, and just got caught shoplifting today, she also says she drinks, I took her to be evaluated at a Behavioral & addiction program she was supposed to go to first class yesterday but she did not come home after school until 1130 pm, so she missed the first meeting she is also very mean to younger brother and sister and extremely disrespectful to me and step father, I guess I just want to know if this behavior is capable of this kind of program or do you think I need some other kind of help? I am at my wits end.

My Out-of-Control Teen

No comments: