Online Parent Support Chat

30.5.08

I do not want this monster back...

I am a very concerned parent who lives in the United Kingdom. When my daughter turned 12 - 13 she became an incredibly rebellious teenager. She is now 15 (16 in October) and has done everything on your list including the latest problem of making allegations against my husband and myself that we hit her. We were interviewed by the police yesterday and no further action will be taken against either of us. She has been in the care of social services for almost a fortnight when she first made the allegations. We will be meeting with her and social services next Wednesday and although I want my daughter home, I do not want this monster back and I certainly do not want her 16 year old boyfriend anywhere near us. I have a 13 year old son who is extremely distressed by all the goings-on.

My Out-of-Control Teen

No comments: