Online Parent Support Chat

28.5.08

I feel so fed up with it all...

Me and lizzie live alone and I can't understand why we can not live in perfect harmony. I have reflected on my own actions and methods of handling situations in our relationship and can honestly say I feel I am a younger mum and am relatively cool and think I balance good parenting whilst remembering Lizzie is growing up and I need to give her more freedom, responsibility and treat her more like an adult in general. We have discussed this on numerous occasions, at times we can get on just great however most of the time Lizzie is moody, very ungrateful, shouts, ignores, snaps, makes demands and lies. In short lizzie bullies me, she is bigger than me and does not fear me in any way. I feel so fed up with it all, it is like being in a bad marriage, it can start at 7 in the morning or 10 at night and I do not have any support network at all.

My Out-of-Control Teen

No comments: