Online Parent Support Chat

30.5.08

They are tired of him being dishonest, disrespectful, lying and stealing...

I happen to see this on the internet when looking or resources on how to deal with my eldest son. He is truly out of control, he is smoking marijuana and taking perscription medicine. I had to relocate him from home in Tallahassee florida because of his involvement with gangs. I moved him back home with my mother and grandmother because they asked me too and now they are tired of him being dishonest, disrespectful, lying and stealing. I am at my wits end and my son has so much potential when he applies himself in school he is a straight A student. But now he does not care and it hurts to see my son doing this to himself. My son has a lot of hurt that he is holding on to. He wanted to meet his father but I have not been able to get in contact with him because he tried to strangle my son when he was just 4 months old. He never wanted my son so he did whatever he thought he could get away with. I love my son and is afraid that I will be burying him before long if he keeps on this track of life.

My Out-of-Control Teen

No comments: