Online Parent Support Chat

29.7.08

I have a wonderful daughter who happens to have an attitude...

My name is Susan and I have a wonderful daughter who happens to have an attitude. My ex-husband and I have been dealing with out difficult daughter for 10 years and as she gets older the problems get worse. Help!

Jordan Mary is going into the 8th grade and I want her to be a success like any parent. She is interested in the medical field. Not sure which aspect at this point. Jordan does make good grades as well. Her goal is to go to the Health Career's HS next year. But I have some real concerns.

Jordan is so strong willed and I am her primary target. We have been through therapist and psychiatrist as well.

Her primary diagnosis is ADHD and ODD as secondary. Currently on Concerta. The medication has made no difference ...we still need management techniques.

My Out-of-Control Child

No comments: