Online Parent Support Chat

12.8.08

Glen is completely out of control...

I have been searching on the internet since my son called me this evening. He married a woman about five months ago and she has three children. Glen ( just turned age 16), Teven age 10 and Maija age 7. Glen is completely out of control. He has been arrested for assault, is on parole. He has been picked up numerous times while on parole.....stealing, drinking, etc etc. He continues to fail his drug tests. He will not follow any rules, and only causes trouble in the home. My son and his wife have turned him in to the parole office many times but they keep returning him home. A few days ago he stole checks, etc and ran off. He appears at the house when he pleases...they have no control. Now he is trying to get my son to fight with him so he can call the police and have him arrested. My son and his wife just want to give custody over to the court.....PLEASE TELL us what to do....where to go..............who to talk to.........PLEASE......................

My Out-of-Control Teen

No comments: