Online Parent Support Chat

29.8.08

I am the biggest softest sap you have ever met...

I do have a lovely boy aged 13 but he is classified as gifted and manipulates me and most people around me lots. He procrastinates, says he forgets and claims everything is too hard, very lazy, he drives me crazy. Always pushing the boundaries of everything. A totally different kid at school and with others – teachers say he is lovely caring, motivated, and mature. The problem is I can not follow through with anything. I lose my way, fall off the wagon so to speak and can not give any consistency. I put all his problems at home down to a lack of structure – I am the biggest softest sap you have ever met and both my kids walk all over the top of me.

Jeanette (aged 42) ready to send boy to boarding school

My Out-of-Control Teen

No comments: