Online Parent Support Chat

27.8.08

I am nearly at a breaking point myself in trying to cope...

I saw your web page about your 100% guarantee. I'm actually a 60-yr old grandparent, raising a granddaughter who is now 17 1/2 and totally out of control. My main question is...is 17 1/2 years old too late for your method to work? I wish I'd heard about you and your ebook a couple of years ago. I'm feeling like it's too late to help her. My husband and I went through a similar situation 20 years ago with our daughter and now again with her daughter. I am nearly at a breaking point myself in trying to cope. I don't know where to turn for help. She is very depressed but refuses to get help. I can't prove it, but I'm sure that drugs and alcohol are playing a big role. Seeing a repeat of her mother is breaking my heart and I don't know how to help her. If you have time to respond, I'd be most grateful.

Thank you,
L.L. (Sacramento, CA)

My Out-of-Control Grandchild

No comments: