Online Parent Support Chat

4.8.08

I am now a nervous person, crying for no reason, not sleeping and so concerned that I may loose my daughter...

I have a daughter who is nearly 16 years of age, so very bright, everyone loves her, does well at school and has a great circle of friends. She is not experimenting with drug and only just become interested in guys. For nearly about the last 12 months, she is demonstrating “out of control” behaviour. Her language; which is directed and myself and her 13 year old sister is said with such hatred. My 13 year is having to catch the bus to my work as I cannot trust Amy Grace not to get angry and hit her as she has done before. I feel that it is impossible to explain exactly what we all have to endure each day. The conflict arguments and anger. I have tried sitting with Amy, talking, yelling back (I was ashamed) now it seems that I can only ignore of behaviour.

I am now a nervous person, crying for no reason, not sleeping and so concerned that I may loose my daughter. It seems that there is very little help for those in this situation.

My Out-of-Control Teen


No comments: