Online Parent Support Chat

9.9.08

I found out that my daughters had their boyfriend in their room...

I found out that my daughters had their boyfriend in their room and i was so upset. even i talk to them in a nice way and explain that what their doing is wrong, has no effect and decided to leave the house that night with their boyfriend and later found out that they have their friends as well hiding in the closet. in short they decided to leave the house together with their friends and told me that they're leaving and giving me space and peace for few days. I told my husband and on his way home from work he saw them on the street and speak to them convincing to come back home. but my husband told me me that they are determined with their words and looks very happy with their boyfriend. it's been a week now and has not return home yet, and I am in and out of the hospital because I am bleeding, me and my husband are working out to have a second baby, and suspecting that I had a miscarriage. I am so depressed and stress at te moment and dont know what to do coz my daughter has been away for school for few days now.

My Out-of-Control Teen

No comments: