Online Parent Support Chat

9.9.08

She is drinking smoking pot...

I am in despered need of help with my daughter she is 13 turning 14 in november 21 . my heart is breaking I am lossing my little girl . I am teriffed she is cutting herself and has been for a while she stopped for a little while because I starting checking her. I just seen news marks and I am so scared . She is drinking smoking pot , she is out of control she will not listen to me takes off for hours till I find her I love my daughter she is my world please help me I myself struggled with alcohol and drugs and do not want my daughter to loss what I have to that world and we need to deal with things that happen in the past so we can have a much brighter future and she can have a life full of sucees and be proud of what she has done with her life .

My Out-of-Control Teen

No comments: