Online Parent Support Chat

4.10.08

He just keeps pushing and pushing...

I seriously need some help. My 13 and 19 yr/o son's are driving me crazy. I almost want to pack my stuff an leave. Totally disrespectful to me, questions everything I tell him or ask him to do, I want to do your course right now and don't have the extra money right now. What can I do any suggestions. I have tried prayer. I know the lord can handle all things big and small. I knew your site said there would be some immediate results that's what I would like to see. His principle called me the other day and wants me to consider putting him in an alternative school. that is the last thing I want to do. If I could just break him down and let him know I am the mom and I am in control he might would be okay. He just keeps pushing and pushing.

My Out-of-Control Teen

No comments: