Online Parent Support Chat

24.11.08

He is into the dark side, gay, doesn’t believe in God, believes in tarot, hoodoo, potions, palm readings and an assortment of other cult things...

I have a teen 17 now 18 coming in March and I’m writing because I have done “sending him to dad” at the first semester in high school. which was worse and now my son is home on weekends because he wants to finish high school there, and he is into the dark side, gay, doesn’t believe in God, believes in tarot, hoodoo, potions, palm readings and an assortment of other cult things, but besides this for the last 4-5 years he digressed in happiness, he wants nothing to do with us only what he needs, he is sarcastic, negative, rude, and hopeless, he capable of so much but has always had the problem fitting in, but I feel I’ve lost him, he’s been diagnosed as personality disorder by a psyche., goes to counseling, I think more bi-polar- and now has refused meds (resperdryl, Zoloft) Because they make him feel funny. We’re not laughing he hasn’t pursued a part-time job and so doesn’t get what growing up is, has ADHD this seems way out-can you refer me to something helpful-I’ve tried everything and if he refuses I’m lost and so is he.

My Out-of-Control Teen

No comments: