Online Parent Support Chat

6.11.08

I feel so depressed with absolutely no light at the end of the tunnel...

My name is Tina and I have a big problem. My son, Josh, seems to be getting more and more out of control.

He was diagnosed with ADHD in 2004 and is currently on Concerta XL, Omega 3 oils and vegetable supplements. He isn't a bad child but he seems completely unable to control himself and I am so afraid for his future. He hasn't had a brush with the law and doesn't get into a lot of trouble at school....

I am at my wit's end... I just don't know what to do anymore. Josh's Dad walked out when he was 4&1/2 and there has been significant fallout from this event.

I am so confused; Josh was the second of prophetic Joshua triplets born into our Church but all I see is pain and fear for the future.

I feel so depressed with absolutely no light at the end of the tunnel. This may sound melodramatic but I feel like my heart has been broken.

My Out-of-Control Teen

No comments: