Online Parent Support Chat

12.5.09

She is very rude, disrespectful, tests limits...

I have a 16yr old daughter. Prom was last weekend. Came home drunk and drove. She sees nothing wrong with her actions...drinking is ok..everyone else does it..is expected..not that big of a deal...

She is very rude, disrespectful, tests limits, easily annoyed with me mostly, argues with adults, blames me for her choices and bad behavior..looses her temper, yells, uses foul language..threatens to move with dad... basically out of control.

Making our entire family wak. Am divorced, remarried...have 2 daughters of my own from first marriage...16 & 14...have 2 step kids 19 & 16... 19 lives with girlfriend in NY.. we have 2 - 16's and 14 living with us...

Is this a joke? I really can't take another let down... The stress is effecting our entire family....my health is starting to take a turn for the worse.... really just am at wits end...

Is there hope at all??? to turn things around before she goes to college??? Is a junior now..one more year of high school and she out there....

Tears and heart ache don't even begin to describe what's in my heart. She is a very bright, intelligent, beautiful young lady...her behavior started about 3-4 months ago..she takes honors classes and is a a - b student....

HELP!!!!

My Out-of-Control Daughter

No comments: