Online Parent Support Chat

14.3.10

Out-of-Control Daughter

My daughter is out of control or IS just trying to drive me crazy. Well it started about a month ago. She stopped hanging out with her friends . She started hanging out with different crowd of kids. she started missing class and lying about it. I did see a change in her but nothing I thought I had to worry about. Then last week she called me at work and she something happened.I had to get out of work early. So when I picked her up she had looked like someone jumped her. She did'nt want me to take her to the ER to get checked out. Well to make a long story short. She lied and had got into a fight she set up. The cops gave her a ticket for fighting and lying about it. They also gave me a ticket as well they said I knew about everything.That same night I told her she was grounded. She flipped. Said she did'nt have to do anything I said. She did not come home until the next morning .(she was gone for 12 hours.) My daughter has never been like this with me. I'm at a lost at what to do. Can you help me in this. It seems like she is drifting away from me everyday. I dont want to lose my daughter. I am a singel mother with no help from her father. I'm at my last rope.

Out-of-Control Daughter

No comments: