Online Parent Support Chat

6.10.10

She gets annoyed and refuses to talk...

I have a daughter who is 14 years old. She has stopped studying and refuses to listen to us parents. She went out with friends a few times (5 -6 times) but later we found out that she had been to the disco theatre and has been telling lies to us about many things.

She gets annoyed and refuses to talk to us (her parents)

The background is that I her mother I feel have been harassing her for being naughty and not studying, and in the home front also my husband and me had many arguments almost every day.

I am now worried and do not know how to make her open up and talk to us and tell us her problem. I am just worried that this problem of hers might land her up in serious problem and with the wrong friends who might take advantage of her situation now. She feels that she can do anything and I feel that there are friends who are encouraging her but do not know how to go about finding this out

I have been worried and have not been able to sleep well recently.

My Out-of-Control Daughter

No comments: